New list of airports in Nepal in Asia. Such a popular country among travellers from around the world. Not so big country, sandwitched between India and China. Here all relevant and important informations about Nepalese Airports. From international airports in Nepal to small domestic airports in Nepal. Alfabetical order for easy search.
Informations about rental car companies in Nepal airports, transfer from Nepal airports, hotels near Nepal main airports and accomodation near hotels. Finally the cheap tickets to Nepal from world wide destinations. Tickets from Bangladesh to Nepal and from India to Nepal.
If you are in a search for very cheap tickets to Nepal you in right place. Cheap ticket to Nepal from Canada, from United States and from European Airports. Check our search results to find very cheap tickets to Nepal in Asia. See also all Asian Airports here.
Flight connections in Nepal, informations about arrivals in Nepal and departure flights from Nepal. Once backpackers dream, Nepal is still a very important travel destination, not only for mountain lovers and Himalaya treeking trips. Informations here, where you can find money exchange in Nepal airports. How many terminals have Kathmandu airport in Nepal. Duty free shops in Nepal. Is Uber available in Nepal. How to get from Kathmandu airport to downtown Kathmandu.
Save 30% on next travel to Nepal. Cars, hotels, tickets to Nepal
Can i sleep on airports in Nepal. Is it safe to travel alone in Nepal. Woman travel solo in Nepal – good or bad. Backpacking in Nepal. Alkohol and cigarrettes in Nepal on airports – how many can i buy. Customs on Nepal’s airports. Food prices on Nepalese Airports. Addresses of all airports in Nepal. Can i smoke marihuana in Nepal freely and in airports – penalties. Search and book today hotel, car rent or flight to Asia. Also trips to Himalaya Mountain.
How to get from Nepal to India. Direct flight options from Nepal to India. Flight connections from Nepal to China. Flight from Nepal to Tibet. Is Nepal today safe for travel by foreigners? Can i sleep on Nepal airports without problem. Can woman from the west travel alone in Nepal without problems.
Where is the best month to travel to Nepal in Asia. Which is the most dangerous airport in Nepal. Is Kathmandu airport dirty. How to get to Nepal from Bangladesh. Do i need visa to go to Nepal today. Can i cross from India to Nepal without passport. Embassies in Nepal for foreign visitors.
Kathmandu Airport (IATA code: KTM, ICAO code: VNKT), also known as Tribhuvan International Airport, is the largest airport in Nepal. Kathmandu Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 36 destinations in 15 countries in the world. At present today, there are 13 domestic flights from Kathmandu to other cities in Nepal.
The most popular flight connections and destinations from Nepal are flights to cities: Seoul in South Korea, Chengdu in China, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Varanasi in India, Muscat, Rijadh, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Istanbul, Singapore, Kolkata, Abu Dhabi, Dhaka in Bangladesh, Paro, Damman, Kuwait City. Also destinations in Asia such as: Kunming, Rajbiraj, Dubai, Surkhet, Kuala Lumpur in Malesia, Tumlingtar, New Delhi, Lukla and Doha. And domestic destinations in Nepal: Dhangadhi, Janakpur, Simara (Bara), Nepalgunj, Bhadrapur, Bhairawa, Biratnagar and Pokhara.
Nepal is a real hot spot and magnet for travellers and adventure seekers from around the world. So many people dream to came to Nepal and do some Himalaya trekking to do excursions to mountain and to claim at least one of the famous peaks in Nepal. If you visit Nepal there are few places you have to visit and explore. By yourself or by organized tour in Nepal.
Main airlines flaying in and out from Nepal are: Turkish Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Simrik Airlines, Air India, Nepal Airlines, Shree Airlines, Himalaya Airlines, Yeti Airlines and Buddha Air.
Outside of capital Kathmandu there is a place called Chitwan National Park – absoluteley beautiful place for nature lovers. Town of Pokhara is also worth a visit. Also regions of Everest, Annapurna and Langtang ara amazing places in Nepal to explore.
West of Kathmandu is Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple). Mount Everest and the Trek to Base Camp. Lumbini – a birthplace of Buddha Shakyamuni. Helambu Trek and White Water Rafting. You have to visit Kathmandu, town of Bhaktapur, Boudhanath Stupa (Bodhnath). Also do some daily trekking in the Annapurna Region.
AIRPORTS IN NEPAL
- Kathmandu – Tribhuvan International Airport
- Tumlingtar – Tumlingtar Airport
- Tulsipur – Dang Airport
- Tikapur – Tikapur Airport
- Taplejung – Taplejung Airport
- Sjangboche – Sjangboche Airport
- Solu Dudkhunda – Phaplu Airport
- Simikot – Simikot Airport
- Siddharthanagar – Gautam Buddha Airport
- Sanfebagar – Sanphebagar Airport
- Rumjatar – Rumjatar Airport
- Musikot – Rukum Salle Airport
- Rolpa – Rolpa Airport
- Rara National Park – Talcha Airport
- Manthali – Ramechhap Airport
- Rajbiraj – Rajbiraj Airport
- Pokhara – Pokhara Airport
- Patan Baitadi – Baitadi Airport
- Palungtar – Palungtar Airport
- Pahada – Masinechaur Airport
- Nepalgunj – Nepalgunj Airport
- Manang – Manang Airport
- Mahendranagar – Mahendranagar Airport
- Lukla – Tenzing-Hillary Airport
- Langtang – Langtang Airport
- Lamidanda – Lamidanda Airport
- Khotehang – Thamkharka Airport
- Khanidanda Khotang – Man Maya Airport
- Kangeldanda – Kangeldanda Airport
- Kamal Bazar Achham – Kamal Bazar Airport
- Jomsom – Jomsom Airport
- Jiri – Jiri Airport
- Jitpur – Simara Airport
- Jaya Prithvi – Bajhang Airport
- Janakpur – Janakpur Airport
- Gokuleshwor Darchula – Darchula Airport
- Dipayal Silgadhi – Doti Airport
- Dolpa – Dolpa Airport
- Dhangadhi – Dhangadhi Airport
- Chaurjahari – Rukum Chaurjahari Airport
- Chandannath – Jumla Airport
- Bowang – Dhorpatan Airport
- Birendranagar – Surkhet Airport
- Biratnagar – Biratnagar Airport
- Bhojpur – Bhojpur Airport
- Bharatpur – Meghauli Airport
- Bharatpur – Bharatpur Airport
- Bajura – Bajura Airport
- Baglung – Baglung Airport
NEPAL COUNTRY PROFILE
Country formal name: Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal
Country code: NPL
Capital city: Kathmandu
Currency: Nepalese rupee
Telephon country code: +977
Internet country domain: np
Official languages: Nepali, Maithili
Religion: Hindu, Buddhist