Nova Scotia airports. Another province of Canada worth a visit and explore and it’s good to know airports available for public use over there. Nova Scotia is located on north east part of Canada in North America. Despite relatively low level of population living in this part of Canada this province deserve attention. And is worth a visit any time of the year.
Halifax Airport is the main transport hub here with quite a number of flights to Canada and other part of American continent. Here all the relevant informations about Nova Scotia’s airports, aerodromes, heliports, airstrips and landing places in this pretty province of Canada.
Arrivals, departures from Halifax Airports and other airports in Nova Scotia. Mayor airlines available in Nova Scotia. Timetible – flight connections. Where to rent a car from Nova Scotia airports. What kind of accomodation is available from each of the airport over there.
Save 30% on your travel to Nova Scotia. Hotels, cars, tickets Nova Scotia
TRAVEL CONNECTIONS IN NOVA SCOTIA
How to get from airport to downtown in Halifax. How to get from New York City to Nova Scotia. What to see in this province of Canada. What time of the year is the best time to Visit Nova Scotia. Is Nova Scotia airports safe. Which airport in Nova Scotia is most dangerous. Can i sleep on airports in Nova Scotia. Hotel recommendations near Helifax Airport.
What international airlines fly to Nova Scotia. How to get from European Airports to Nova Scotia in Canada. Are there any direct flights available from Europe to Nova Scotia. Where to buy a cheap ticket to Nova Scotia in Canada. Do i have to change a plane in Montreal to go to Halifax.
Canadian Halifax Airport (IATA code: YHZ, ICAO code: CYHZ), also known as Halifax Stanfield International Airport, is a medium sized airport located in Canada. It’s an international airport and serves the area of Halifax (Canada). Today Halifax Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 33 destinations in 10 countries in total. At present time, there are 14 domestic flights from Halifax to other Canadian airports.
Nova Scotia Airport Halifax – Canada
Nova Scotia is loved by tourist from all over the world and the most intresting places to discover in this part of pretty Canada without a doubt are: Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. Off course Cabo Trail, Peggy’s Cove and Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site and Halifax Public Gardens. Also worth a vist is Hall’s Harbour and Ross Farm Museum.
The most popular airlines flying from Nova Scotia are: Air Canada, Fair Airlines, Condor, United Airlines, Air Saint Pierre, Porter, West Jet and Air Transat. Those are well known and respectful airlines flying to Nova Scotia’s airports. Halifax Airport in Nova Scotia is quite well communicate with few European Airports and have flight to Frankfurt in Germany, Paris in France, London Gatwick in UK and Dublin in Republic of Ireland.
There are flights from Halifax to Tampa in Florida, to Punta Cana in Dominican Republic, Cancun in Mexico and to Fort Lauderdale in Florida (USA). Another available popular destination from Nova Scotia airports are flights to Calgary in Alberta. Check here all Alberta Airports. Another domestic flight are flights to Montreal, Toronto w Ontario, Calgary, St. John’s, Gander and Deer Lake.
Most popular flights to United Sattes are: flights to New York City, Washington and Boston. There are flights to Montego Bay in Jamaica, to Varadero in Cuba, to Puerto Plata, Caya Coco and Santa Clara.
AIRPORTS IN NOVA SCOTIA
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
SMALLER AIRPORTS IN NOVA SCOTIA
- Amherst Heliport
- Antigonish (St. Martha’s Regional Hospital) Heliport
- Arichat (St. Anne Ladies Auxiliary Hospital) Heliport
- Baddeck (Guneden) Aerodrome
- Bridgewater Dayspring Airpark
- Bridgewater (South Shore Regional Hospital) Heliport
- Canso (Eastern Memorial Hospital) Heliport
- Mink Lake Water Aerodrome
- Centredale Aerodrome
- Church Lake Water Aerodrome
- Debert Airport
- Digby Annapolis Regional Airport
- Digby (General Hospital) Heliport
- Doctor’s Lake East Water Aerodrome
- Doctor’s Lake West Water Aerodrome
- East Gore Eco Airpark
- Fall River Water Aerodrome
- Finlay Air Park
- Fox Harbour Airport
- Greenwood Airport
- Halifax (IWK Health Centre) Heliport
- Halifax (QE II Health Sciences Centre) Heliport
- Halifax (South End) Heliport
- Hillaton/Kings Aerodrome
- Hoopers Lake Water Aerodrome
- Inverness (Consolidated Memorial Hospital) Heliport
- Kentville (Camp Aldershot) Heliport
- Kentville (Valley Regional Hospital) Heliport
- Liverpool (Queens General Hospital) Heliport
- South Shore Regional Airport
- Lower East Pubnico (La Field) Airport
- Grand Etang Pubnico Water Aerodrome
- Margaree Airport
- Middleton (Soldiers Memorial Hospital) Heliport
- New Germany Water Aerodrome
- New Glasgow (Aberdeen Hospital) Heliport
- Porters Lake Airport
- Porters Lake Water Aerodrome
- Porters Lake South Water Aerodrome
- Port Hawkesbury Airport
- Sable Island Aerodrome
- Sable Island Heliport
- St. Peter’s Cape George Water Aerodrome
- Shearwater Heliport
- Shelburne (Roseway Hospital) Heliport
- Stanley Airport
- JA Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport
- Sydney (Cape Breton Regional Hospital) Heliport
- Thorburn Airport
- Trenton Aerodrome
- Truro (Colchester Health Centre) Heliport
- Yarmouth Airport
- Yarmouth (Regional Hospital) Heliport