Lis of main airports in Canada’s province – Quebec. Mayor airports and domestic airports in Quebec. Large airports and small airports in this French speaking part of pretty Canada. Airportinfo24.com is a great source of information if you plan a trip to Canada. Also if you plan to travel to Montreal or Quebec City in Canada. Travel information to Quebec – North America – Canada.
Car rental from Quebec airports, hotels on and near airports in Quebec and cheap airplane tickets to Quebec in Canada. Bookings and reservations here. What is the best site to find cheap tickets to Canada Quebec. What is the best flights search engine now. How do i find the cheapest tickets to Canada Quebec. Those are the most important questions people search for, while booking a plane tickets to Canada Quebec.
Save 30% on your next travel to Quebec. Cars, hotels, tickets Quebec
Canada is a very important country on travel’s map of the world and North America. Not only legitimate tourist visit Canada throughout the year, but also many immigrants from various places on the globe immigrate to Canada in search for better life and better works conditions. Canada for last hundred years is a “hot spot” for immigrants, right after the United States of America.
How to get to Canada from India. How to emigrate to Canada from Pakistan. How to travel without visa from Bangladesh to Canada. Those are very frequent questions on Google search engine in those days. Quebec is a French speaking province in Canada. This is not very convinient for so many people from many countries in the world. Instead they are choosing Ontario or British Columbia to go to. Some people go to Manitoba and Nova Scotia in eastern part of Canada.
Montreal Trudeau Airport – Canada – Quebec
Here you will find a relevant informations about all Quebec airports. Arrivals to Quebec, departure flights from Quebec. Flight delays and flight cancellations. Also Covid 19 restrictions in Quebec and latest travel updates to Quebec. Travel limitations and travel restrictions in Quebec. Airport map in Quebec.
Proper informations about duty free shops on Quebec’s airports, restaurants on airports, fast food restaurants, and souvenir shops on airports. Disabled traveller in Quebec. What to expect, services for people on wheelchairs in Quebec. Availability and today’s services offered for disabled traveller to Canada.
Insurance to travel to Canada. Are you foreign traveller? Want to purchase a good travel insurance to Quebec and entire Canada. Here you will find an informations.
Woman alone in travel to Canada. Is it safe to travel alone muslim woman to Canada Quebec? LGBT minorities in Quebec – are they welcome or not. Can i sleep on Quebec airports for free? How to avoid problems on airports. Can i smoke marihuana on Quebec airports. Drug smuggling from South America to Canada Quebec. Consequences, laws and punishment for such a crime. Police involvments. How to avoid troubles.
Customs in Quebec, immigration issues in Canada airports Quebec. Passport control on airports. Immigration to Canada – issues and questions answered. Flight connections to Quebec Canada. How many terminals have each airports in Quebec. Which is the biggest airport in Quebec province in Canada. Which is the most dirty airport in Quebec. Which is the cleaniest airport in Canada Quebec province.
How to get to Montreal from Panama City. Which is the best flight available from Senegal to Montreal in Canada. How to get from African airports to Canada – Quebec.
Chep flights to Quebec, cheap tickets to Canada. Shuttle services from airports to hotels. How to get from Montreal airport to downtown Montreal. Private transfers, shuttle bus, air bus, train or taxi.
Are sleeping pods available in Canada’s Montreal airport. Is Uber available in Canada. Where is the pick up point on Montreal airport for Uber customers. Can i use Lyft in Canada. Prices and availability of BlaBlaCar in Quebec. How to buy a new SIM card for cellular/mobile phone on airports in Quebec in Canada.
Important issues such as parking on airports in Quebec. Where can i park my car ner airport in Montreal. Prices and availability. Paying options for parkings in Montreal. Long term parkings in Montreal, short term parkings in Quebec Canada. Electric car chargers in Quebec. Where can i charge my new Tesla in Quebec. Can i travel without problems from Montreal to Quebec City by electric vehicle. Where on Canadian airports can i find electric car chargers. Charpoint and Blink chargers in Canada.
Bitcoin in Canada. On which airport in Quebec can i already pay by Bitcoin on Ethereum. Where on airports can i pay by crypto currencies. Exchanges and ATM on airports. Cashpoints in Quebec airports. Money exchange. Today’s exchange rate from Canadian dollar to USA dollar. Precise addresses of Quebec’s airports. GPS coordinates. How to get to airport without paper map and without Google map on iphone or sumsung device.
Terminal Montreal Airport – Canada Quebec
Prices on Quebec airports. Food prices and baverages prices on airports. Alkohol and cigarettes allowances to Quebec Canada. How many cigarettes can i bring from Hungary to Canada. How many litres of vodka can i bring from Latvia to Quebec in Canada. Legal transport through border. Lost luggage in Quebec airports.
MAIN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN QUEBEC
Montreal is the hot spot for travellers from around the world in Canada. This beautiful city is visited by milions of people every single year. Another place worth a visit while in Quebec is Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City. This is the most iconic building in the country. Visit close boardwalk of Terrasse Dufferin and the Promenade des Gouverneurs. Also Plains of Abraham and the Citadel.
If you like ski you have to visit city of Mont Tremblant in the Canadian Laurentians, 150km from Montreal. Nice restaurant, entertaining and plenty of accomodation here. Close to Olympic stadium in Montréal’s Parc Maisonneuve is the Montreal Botanical Gardens (Jardin Botanique). Here to see Chinese Garden, Japanese Garden, and First Nations Garden.
Gatineau Park is another place to visit in Quebec. Here to see Belvédère Champlain (Champlain Lookout) and Lusk Cave and Mackenzie King Estate. Next spot to visit is Hudson Bay. This is one of the most remote areas of Canada. Forillon National Park is another great place to discover. Here visit tallest lighthouse in canada – Cap des Rosiers Lighthouse.
Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré is another nice place in Quebec credited with many miraculous events. Next stop in our Canadian Quebec travel is Iles de la Madeleine. Sand dunes and beaches of the Îles de la Madeleine archipelago in the Gulf of St. Lawrence. Place for water sports, bird-watchers, and anyone who enjoys long walks in the sand dunes.
Bonaventure Island (île Bonaventure) in the Gulf of Sant Lawrence This place is a renowned bird sanctuary, where about 50,000 gannets flock during the summer time.
While in Quebec city visit Place Royale. Here to visit stone church Notre-Dame des Victoires and Musée de la Civilisation. Have a nice walk in Quartier Petit-Champlain narrow streets.
Mount Royal Park in Montreal central is another place to discover. Great view on the city and especially from the Kondiaronk Belvedere. Many events are hold here throughout the year. In winter there is ice-skating on Lac-aux-Castors. In summer las Tams Tams festival.
Close to Quebec city just northeast of Québec City, is the wide sweeping waterfall of Chutes Montmorency cascades. 84-meter waterfall taller then Niagara Falls. If you like nice fancy restaurance, good nightlife and quality shops there is Old Montréal (Vieux-Montreal) in Montreal. Go to Old Port. Visit neo-Gothic Notre-Dame Basilica and the pedestrian-friendly square at Place Jacques-Cartier. Families with kids will love La Grande Roue de Montréal (Observation Wheel).
Also in Montreal there is Parc Jean Drapeau. La Ronde Amusement Park. Montreal Biodome. Visit Steward Museum.
Canadian Museum History is located in Ottawa. Located in Gatineau, this modern building looks across the river to the Parliament Buildings in Ottawa. Nice place to spend couple of hrs.
In Old Montreal is Notre-Dame Basilica – have to visit during the sunday mass. There is 7000 pipe organ to hear. On the banks of St. Lawrence River in Quebec City there is La Citadel de Québec siting atop Cap Diamant.
FLIGHTS CONNECTIONS QUEBEC
Montreal is the main travel hub in Quebec. Montreal Airport (IATA code: YUL, ICAO code: CYUL), also known as Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, is the second largest airport in entire Canada.
It’s an large international airport and serves the area of Montreal in Canada – North America.
Montreal Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 135 destinations in 42 countries in total. At this time there are 35 domestic flights from Montreal.
The most important airlines present in Quebec are: American Airlines, Air Canada, WestJet, Delta, Flair Airlines, Air Inuit, Provincial Airlines, Sunwing and Air Transat. The most popular destinations from Quebec in Canada are following cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Direct flights from Quebec to: Los Angeles in United States, New York JFK in USA, St. John’s on Antigua and Barbuda, Baie Comeau in Quebec, Lyon in France, Phoenix in Arizona in USA, Washington DC, Regiona in Sasketchawan, Tampa in Florida in United States, Lisbon in Portugal, West Palm Beach in Florida USA, Cayo Largo del Sur in Cuba.
Also flights to Tel Aviv in Israel, Santa Clara in Cuba, Geneva in Switzerland, Cancun in Mexico, Vienna in Austria, Santo Domingo in Dominican Republic, Havana in Cuba, Abbotsford in British Columbia in Canada, Kelowna in Canada’s British Columbia, Nassau in Bahamas and Tolouse in France.
There is much more direct flights from Quebec airports: Raleigh Durham in USA in North Carolina, Saskatoon in Saskatchewan in Canada, Minneapolis in Minnesota in United States, Philadelphia in Pennsylvania in USA, Baltimore Washington, Paris Orly in France, Shanghai in China, Fort de France on Martinique, Basel Mulhouse Freiburg in European Union airport, Orlando in Florida USA, San Jose in Costa Rica.
Flights to Bogota in Colombia, Nantes in France, Athens in Greece, La Romana in Dominican Republic, Ixtapa Zihuatanejo in Mexico, Hartford in USA in Indiana, Marseille in France, Puerto Plata in Dominican Republic, Toronto in Ontario in Canada, New York City LGA, Madrid in Spain, Pittsburg in California.
Another direct flights from Quebec: New Delhi in India, Sydney in Canada in Nova Scotia, Acapulco in Mexico, Varadero in Cuba, Las Vegas in Nevada USA, Mont Joli in Quebec, London Heathrow in United Kingdom, Beijing in China, Cozumel in Mexico, Algiers in Algeria, Sint Maarten, Houston in USA Texas, Victoria in Canada in British Columbia, Port au Prince in Haiti, Willemstad in Curacao.
San Francisco in California, Holguin in Cuba, Tokyo in Japan, Cartagena in Colombia, Fort Myers in Florida United States, Sao Paulo in Brazil, London in Ontario in Canada, Cairo in Egypt, New Orleand in Luisiana in USA, Miami in Florida USA, Caya Coco in Cuba, Rome Fiumicino in Italy, Puerto Vallarta, Winnipeg in Manitoba in Canada.
Bordeaux in France, Mexico City, San Juan in Puerto Rico, Boston in Massachusetts, Punta Cana in Dominican Republic, Fredericton in New Brunswick, Barcelona in Spain, Montego Bay in Jamaica, San Salvador Island in Bahamas, Bridgetown in Barbados, Munich in Germany.
Pointe a Pitre in Guadeloupe, Deer Lake in Newfoundland and Labrador in Canada, Liberia in Costa Rica, Bathurst in New Brunswick in Canada, Samana in Dominican republic, Malaga in Spain, Providenciales in Turks and Caicos, Denver in Colorado in USA, Saint John in Canada in New Brunswick, Les Iles de la Medeleine in Quebec Canada.
Direct flights from Tunis in Tunesia, Amman in Jordan, La Grande Riviere in Quebec, Saint Pierre in Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Dallas Fort Worth in Texas USA, Brussels in Belgium, Zurich in Switzerland, Amsterdam in Netherlands, Panama City, Val d’Oro in Quebec, Istanbul in Turkey, Chibougamau in Quebec, Rouyn Noranda in Quebec, Sept Iles also in Quebec in Canada.
Fort Lauderdale in Florida USA, Puvirnituq in Quebec, Casablanca in Morocco, Saguenay in Quebec, Doha in Qatar, Edmonton in Alberta Canada, Charlottetown in Prince Edward Island in Canada, Chicago in Illinois in United States, Charlotte in North Carolina, Kuujjuarapik in Quebec in Canada, Atlanta in Georgia in USA, Paris in France.
The remaining airports with direct flights from Quebec are: Kuujjuaq in Quebec, Frankfurt in Germany, Detroit in Michigan, St. John’s in Newfoundland and Labrador, Moncton in New Brunswick in Canada, Halifax in Nova Scotia, New York EWR, Calgary in Alberta in Canada, Ottawa in Ontario in Canada, Vancouver in British Columbia, Quebeck City and Toronto in Ontario Canada.
AIRPORTS IN QUEBEC
- Akulivik – Akulivik Airport
- Alma – Alma Airport
- Alma – Alma (Rivière La Grande Décharge) Water Aerodrome
- Amos – Amos magny Airport
- Aupaluk – Aupaluk Airport
- Bagotville – Bagotville Airport
- Baie Comeau – Baie Comeau Airport
- Baie Comeau – Baie-Comeau Héli-Manicouagan Heliport
- Baie Comeau – Baie-Comeau (Manic 1) Airport
- Baie Comeau – Water Aerodrome
- Baie Saint Paul – Baie Saint Paul Heliport
- Barrage Gouin Lodge – Barrage Gouin Water Aerodrome
- Becancour – Becancour Heliport
- Blanc Sablon – Lourdes-de-Blanc-Sablon Airport
- Blue Sea Lake – Blue Sea Lake (Outaouais Aviation) Water Aerodrome
- Bonaventure – Bonaventure Airport
- Bromont – Roland Desourdy Airport
- Caniapiscau – Lac Pau (Caniapiscau) Water Aerodrome
- Carignan – Carignan (Bouthiller) Aerodrome
- Carignan – Carignan/Rivère l’Acadie Water Aerodrome
- Cascades – Cascades Water Aerodrome
- Causapscal – Causapscal Airport
- Charlevoix – Charlevoix Airport
- Chevery – Chevery Airport
- Chibougamau – Chibougamau Heliport
- Chibougamau – Chibougamau Chapais Airport
- Chibougamau – Chibougamau Hydro Quebec Heliport
- Chicoutimi – Chicoutimi (C. H. de Chicoutimi) Heliport
- Chicoutimi – Chicoutimi Saint Honore Aerodrome
- Chisasibi -Chisasibi Airport
- Chute-des-Georges – Lac Lamothe Water Aerodrome
- Chute-Saint-Philippe – Chute-Saint-Philippe Aerodrome
- Clova – Clova Lac Duchamp Water Aerodrome
- Daniel-Johnson Dam – Manic 5/Lac Louise Water Aerodrome
- Dolbeau-Mistassini – Dolbeau-Saint-Félicien Airport
- Dolbeau-Mistassini – Dolbeau-Mistassini/Potvin Heli-Base Heliport
- Drummondville – Drummondville Airport
- Drummondville – Drummondville Water Aerodrome
- Eastmain – Eastmain River Airport
- Farnham – Farnham Airport
- Fermont – Fermont Heliport
- Fontanges – Fontanges Airport
- Forestville – Forestville Airport
- Gaspe – Gaspé (Michel-Pouliot) Airport
- Gatineau – Gatineau-Ottawa Executive Airport
- Gatineau – Ottawa/Gatineau (Casino) Heliport
- Gatineau – Rivière Blanche/Cardinal Aviation Water Aerodrome
- Granby – Granby/Artopex Plus Heliport
- Grande-Rivière – du Rocher-Percé (Pabok) Airport
- Harrington Harbour – Harrington Harbour Heliport
- Havre-Saint-Pierre – Havre-Saint-Pierre Airport
- Havre-Saint-Pierre – Havre-Saint-Pierre Water Aerodrome
- Inukjuak – Inukjuak Airport
- Isle-aux-Grues – Isle-aux-Grues Airport
- Ivujivik – Ivujivik Airport
- Joliette – Joliette Airport
- Kanawata – Kanawata Aeroparc
- Kangiqsualujjuaq – Kangiqsualujjuaq Georges River Airport
- Kangiqsujuaq – Kangiqsujuaq (Wakeham Bay) Airport
- Kangirsuk – Kangirsuk Airport
- Kattiniq – Kattiniq Donaldson Airport
- Kegaska – Kegaska Airport
- Kuujjuaq – Kuujjuaq Airport
- Kuujjuarapik – Kuujjuarapik Airport
- L’Isle-aux-Coudres – Île aux Coudres Airport
- Lac-à-Beauce – Lac-à-Beauce Water Aerodrome
- Lac-à-la-Tortue – Lac-à-la-Tortue Airport
- Lac-à-la-Tortue – Lac-à-la-Tortue Water Aerodrome
- Lac Beauregard – Lac Beauregard Water Aerodrome
- Lac Berthelot – Lac Berthelot Water Aerodrome
- La Grande-4 generating station – La Grande-4/Lac de la Falaise Water Aerodrome
- Lac-des-Écorces – Lac-des-Écorces Heliport Bele Ile
- Lac-des-Écorces – Lac-des-Écorces Water Aerodrome
- Lac-des-Loups – Parc Gatineau Water Aerodrome
- Lac Etchemin – Lac Etchemin Airport
- Lachute – Lachute Airport
- Lac Sebastien – Lac Sebastien Water Aerodrome
- Lac Trevet – Lac Trevet Water Aerodrome
- La Grande 3 generating station – La Grande 3 Airport
- La Grande 4 generating station – La Grande 4 Airport
- La Romaine – La Romaine Airport
- La Sarre – La Sarre Airport
- La Tabatiere – La Tabatiere Airport
- La Toque – La Toque Airport
- La Toque – La Toque Water Aerodrome
- Lebel sur Quévillon – Lebel sur Quévillon Airport
- Les Bergerrones – Les Bergerrones Airport
- Les Cedres – Montreal Les Cedres Airport
- Longueuil – Montréal Hydro Aéroport de Montréal Water Airport
- Longueuil – Montreal Saint Hubert Airport
- Louiseville – Louiseville Airport
- Lourdes de Joliette – Lourdes de Joliette Airport
- Magdalen Islands – Îles-de-la-Madeleine Airport
- Magog – Magog Lessard Heliport
- Manicouagan – Manic 5 Aerodrome
- Maniwaki – Maniwaki Airport
- Mansonville – Mansonville Airport
- Mascouche – Lac Agile Mascouche Airport
- Matagami – Matagami Airport
- Matane – Matane Russel Burnett Airport
- Mirage Lodge Trans Taiga Road – Pourvoirie Mirage Aerodrome
- Mistissini – Mistissini Water Aerodrome
- Montebello – Montebello Water Aerodrome
- Mont Joli – Mont Joli Airport
- Mont Laurier – Mont Laurier Airport
- Montmagny – Montmagny Airport
- Montreal – Montréal Aéroparc Île Perrot
- Montreal – Montreal Bell Heliport
- Montreal – Montréal Boisvert & Fils Water Airport
- Montreal – Montreal East Heliport
- Montreal – Montréal Heliport Senneville
- Montreal – Montreal Mirabel International Airport
- Montreal – Montreal Kruger Heliport
- Montreal – Montréal Laval (Artopex Plus) Heliport
- Montreal – Montreal Les Cedres Heliport
- Montreal – Montréal Longueuil (Centre Hospitalier Pierre-Boucher) Heliport
- Montreal – Montrabel Mirabel Helico Heliport
- Montreal – Montreal Passport Helico Heliport
- Montreal – Montreal Trudeau International Airport
- Montreal – Montreal Point Zero Heliport
- Montreal – Montréal (Sacre-Coeur) Heliport
- Montreal – Montréal/Saint-Hubert Heli-Inter Heliport
- Mont Tremblant – La Mazaca/Mont Tremblant International Airport
- Mont Tremblant – Mont Tremblant Heliport P3
- Mont Tremblant – Mont-Tremblant (Lac Maskinongé) Water Aerodrome
- Mont Valin – Riviere Bonnard Airport
- Natashquan – Natashquan Airport
- Natashquan – Natashquan Water Aerodrome
- Nemaska- Nemiscau Airport
- Neuville – Neuville Airport
- Nicolet – Nicolet Heliport
- Opinaca Resaervoir – Eleonore Aerodrome
- Parent – Parent Airport
- Parent – Parent Water Aerodrome
- Passes-Dangereuses – Chutes-des-Passes/Lac Margane Water Aerodrome
- Pintendre – Pintendre Aerodrome
- Port Menier – Port Menier Airport
- Poste Lemoyne – Poste Lemoyne Heliport
- Poste Montagnais – Poste Montagnais Airport
- Puvirnituq – Puvirnituq Airport
- Quaqtaq – Quaqtaq Airport
- Quebec City – Quebec Capitale Hélicoptère Heliport
- Quebec City – Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport
- Quebec City – Québec Lac Saint-Augustin Water Airport
- Radisson – La Grande Riviere Airport
- Rawdon – Rawdon/Camping Pontbriand (Hydro) Water Aerodrome
- Renard diamond mine – Renard Aerodrome
- Richelieu – Richelieu Airport
- Richelieu – Richelieu Messier Aerodrome
- Rimouski – Rimouski Airport
- Rivière-aux-Saumons – Rivière-aux-Saumons Aerodrome
- Riviere Bell – Ribiere Bell Aerodrome
- Rivière-du-Loup – Rivière-du-Loup Airport
- Rivière-du-Loup – Rivière-du-Loup Heliport
- Roberval – Roberval Airport
- Rougemont – Rougemont Airport
- Rouyn-Noranda – Rouyn-Noranda Airpor
- Sagard – Sagard Heliport
- Saguenay – Saguenay Harvey Water Aerodrome
- Saguenay – Saguenay Oligny Heliport
- Sainte Agathec des Monts – Sainte Agathe (AIM) Heliport
- Saint-Alphonse-de-Granby – Saint-Alphonse Lac Cloutier Water Aerodrome
- Saint-André-Avellin – Saint-André-Avellin Aerodrome
- Sainte Anne Des Monts – Sainte Anne Des Monts Aerodrome
- Sainte Anne du Lac – Sainte Anne du Lac (Aviation PLMG Inc) Aerodrome
- Sainte Anne du Lac – Sainte Anne du Lac Water Aerodrome
- Saint Anselme – Saint Anselme Aerodrome
- Saint Apollinaire – Saint Apollinaire Aerodrome
- Saint Augustin – Saint Augustin Airport
- Saint Augustin – Saint Augustin Heliport
- Sainte Barbe – Sainte Barbe Heliport
- Saint Basile – Saint BAsile Aerodrome
- Saint Boniface – Saint Étienne des Grès Hydravion Adventure Water Aerodrome
- Saint Bruno de Guigues – Saint Bruno de Guigues Aerodrome
- Saint Charles de Bourget – Saguenay/Saint-Charles-de-Bourget Water Aerodrome
- Saint Cuthbert – Saint Cuthbert Aerodrome
- Saint Dominique – Saint Dominique Aerodrome
- Saint Donat – Saint Donat Aerodrome
- Saint Esprit – Saint Esprit Aerodrome
- Saint Ferdinand – Saint Ferdinand Aerodrome
- Saint Frederic – Saint Frederic Aerodrome
- Saint Georges – Saint Georges Aerodrome
- Saint Hyacinthe – Saint Hyacinthe Aerodrome
- Saint Jean Chrysostome – Saint Jean Chrysostome Aerodrome
- Saint Jean sur Richelieu – Saint Jean sur Richelieu Airport
- Saint Jerome – Saint Jerome Aerodrome
- Saint Jerome – Saint Jerome Hydro Quebec Heliport
- Saint Jovite – Mont Tremblant Saint Jovite Airport
- Saint Jovite – Mont Tremblant Saint Jovite Héli Tremblant Heliport
- Saint Lambert De Lauzon – Saint Lambert De Lauzon Aerodrome
- Saint Lazare – Montreal Saint Lazare Aerodrome
- Saint Louis de France – Saint Louis de France Aerodrome
- Saint Mathias sur Richelieu – Saint Mathias Aerodrome
- Saint Mathias sur Richelieu – Saint Mathias Grant Aerodrome
- Saint Mathias sur Richelieu – Saint Mathias Water Aerodrome
- Saint Mathieu De Beloeil – Saint Mathieu De Beloeil Aerodrome
- Saint Mathieu de Laprairie – Saint Mathieu de Laprairie Aerodrome
- Saint Michel – Saint Michel Heliport
- Saint Michel de Napierville – Saint Michel de Napierville Aerodrome
- Saint Michel des Saints – Saint Michel des Saints Aerodrome
- Saint Michel des Saints – Saint Michel des Saints Lac Kaiagamac Water Aerodrome
- Saint Michel des Saints – Saint Michel des Saints Marina de Nautique Water Aerodrome
- Saint Raymond – Saint Raymond Paquet Aerodrome
- Saint Remi d’Amherst – Saint Remi d’Amherst Kanata Tremblant Resort Heliport
- Saint Thomas – Joliette Saint Thomas Aerodrome
- Sainte Veronique – Sainte Veronique Water Aerodrome
- Saint Victor – Saint Victor de Beauce Aerodrome
- Salaberry de Valleyfield – Salaberry de Valleyfield Aerodrome
- Salaberry de Valleyfield – Valleyfield (Transport BRS Inc) Heliport
- Salluit – Salluit Airport
- Schefferville – Schefferville Airport
- Schefferville – Schefferville Squaw Lake Water Aerodrome
- Senneterre – Senneterre Airport
- Shefford – Shefford Heliport
- Sept Iles – Sept Iles Airport
- Sept Iles – Sept Iles Heli Boreal Heliport
- Sept Iles – Sept-Iles Heli Inter Sept Iles Heliport
- Sept Iles – Sept-Iles (Hydro-Quebec) Heliport
- Sept Iles – Sept-Iles Lac Rapides Water Aerodrome
- Sherbrooke – Sherbrooke Airport
- Sherbrooke – Sherbrooke Francois Desourdy Heliport
- Soler Tracy – Sorel Airport
- Stanstead – Stanstead Weller Airport
- Tasiujaq – Tasiujaq Airport
- Temiscamie River – Rivière Témiscamie (Air Roberval Ltée) Aerodrome
- Temiscamie River – Rivière Témiscamie Water Aerodrome
- Témiscouata sur le Lac – Témiscouata sur le Lac Water Aerodrome
- Tete a la Baleine – Tete a la Baleine Airport
- Thetford Mines – Thetfor Mines Airport
- Trans Taiga Road – (Mirage Lodge, Polaris Lake) – Lac Polaris (Pourvoirie Mirage Inc.) Water Aerodrome
- Trois Rivieres – Trois Rivieres Airport
- Umiujaq – Umiujaq Airport
- Valcartier – Valcartier Heliport
- Valcourt – Valcourt Airport
- Val d’Or – Val d’Or Airport
- Val d’Or – Val d’Or Water Aerodrome
- Val d’Or – Val d’Or/Rivière Piché Water Aerodrome
- Val d’Or – Val d’Or Lac Stabell Water Aerodrome
- Val d’Or – Val d’Or St Pierre Heliport
- Val d’Or – Val d’Or St Pierre Water Aerodrome
- Victoriaville – Victoriaville Airport
- Waskaganish – Waskaganish Airport
- Wemindji – Wemindji Airport
- Weymontachie – Weymontachie Airport