List of airports located in country of Chile in South America. Check where are the biggest and most busy airports in Chile. Where to fly to Chile to. Car rentals companies from Chilean airports, hotels near airports in Chile and cheap airplane tickets to Chile. Plan your trip to Chile with us. Important information about airports, travel attractions and transportation in this country. Travel informations to Chile under your fingertips. All major airports in this South American country.
Depertures from Chile and arrivals to Chilean airports. Flight delays, flights cancellations and Covid 19 updates in Chile. Is it safe now to travel to Chile. Actual situation on Chilean airports. Check info and updates here. Flight connections in Chile. Where is the bigest airport in Chile. Which is the most dirty airport in this South American country. How to get to Chile from Canada. How to get from German airport to Chile – direct flight? Travel tips and travel forum for travellers for Chile.
Save 30% on travel to Chile. Cars, hotels, tickets to Chile
Prices on Chilean airports. Shops in airports. Duty free shops in Chile. Cigarettes allowances and alkohol allowances while leaving Chile. How many packets of cigarettes can i take from Chile to United States.
Customs, visas and immigration on airports in Chile. Where to land to in Chile. How many international airports have Chile. What is the largest airport in Chile. Name of international airport in Santiago de Chile in the capital. Airport shuttle in Chile.
TRAVEL TO CHILE
How to get to Patagonia from Santiago de Chile. Plane or bus. Where to land to in Patagonia. Private transfers on Chilean airports. Buses from airport to downtown. Train, bus or taxi in airports. Lost luggages. Disabled traveller in Chile. Services and availabilities on each airport in this mountain country in South America.
Santiago de Chile Airport (IATA code: SCL, ICAO code: SCEL), also known as Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport, is the largest airport in Chile. Santiago de Chile Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 57 destinations in 19 countries in total. At time of writing, there are 17 domestic flights from Santiago de Chile.
The most popular airlines present on Chilean sky are: LATAM, Air Canada, Iberia, KLM, Aerolineas Argentinas, Gol, American Airlines, JetSmart and Sky Airline.
Woman alone in Chile. Is it safe to travel to Chile now. Solo in Chile. Car parks and parkings in Chilean airports. Electric car chargers in Chile near airports. Tesla chargers and chargepoint chargers. Tickets prices to Chile in winter. Where is the best time to travel to Chile during the year. Weather conditions in Patagonia. Insurance on travel to Chile. New SIM card after arrival to Chile. How much and where to buy a new SIM card.
Informations about restaurants on Chilean airports. Where to buy a fast food in Santaiago de Chile airport. Souvenirs shops, duty free shops, travellers shops and local restaurants on Chilean airports. Marihuana and other drugs on airport in Chile. What to look for. Problems and involvment of the police in Chile. Penalties and warning for overseas travellers to South America.
Sleeping pods on airports in Chile. Availability and locations.
Precise addresses of airports in this Andean country. Prices on airports. Food and baverages in Chile. Is Uber available in Chile. Where is the pick up point in Santiago de Chile airport for Uber clients. Is Lyft already available in Chile. BlaBlaCar in Chile. Other travel apps in Chile. How many terminals have each airport in Chile. Money exchange on airports. Bitcoin in Chile. Where can i pay by Bitcoin in Chile. ATM and cashpoints. Money withdrawal in Chile – commisions and problems during trip to Chile. Money exchange from local currency to Bitcoin. Dollars to peso exchange on airports.
FLIGHTS CONNECTION CHILE
Chile is quite well connectged with varius places in the world. The most popular destinations from Chilean airports are cities in the world: New York City in United States, Brasilia in Brazil, Easter Island in Chile, Puerto Natales in Chile, Melbourne in Australia, Cusco in Peru, Medellin in Colombia, London Heathrow in United Kingdom, La Paz in Bolivia, Barcelona in Spain, Sydney in Australia and Punta Cana in Dominican Republic.
Another direct flights from Chile: Foz de Igueacu in Brazil, Porto Alegre in Brazil, Auckland in New Zealand, Mendoza in Argentina, Cancun in Mexico, Frankfurt in Germany, Toronto in Canada, Cordoba in Argentina, Asuncion in Paraguay, Arequipa in Peru, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, Santa Cruz de la Sierra in Bolivia, Cali in Colombia, Mexico City, Amsterdam in Netherlands, Trujillo in Peru, Montevideo in Uruguay, Buenos Aires in Argentina, Los Angeles in California USA, Guayaquil in Ecuador and Houston in Texas – United States.
And there is more destinations from Chile airports: Atlanta in Georgia USA, Castro in Chile, Panama City, Osorno in Chile, Sao Paulo in Brazil, Buenos Aires in Argentina, Balmaceda in Chile, Los Angeles in Chile, Dallas Fort Worth in United States, Punta Arenas in Chile, Bogota in Colombia, Madrid in Spain, Valdivia in Chile, Lima in Peru.
Miami in Florida United States.
Domesrtic flights in Chile to following cities: Arica in Chile, Copiapo in Chile, Temuco in Chile, La Serena in Chile, Concepcion in Chile, Iquique in Chile, Puerto Montt, Calama in Chile and Antofagasta in Chile.
TOP TOURIST DESTINATIONS IN CHILE
This Andean country has so much to offer for hungry travellers from western world. And from easterm worls as well. Below are few our travel suggestions and tips. There are places you can not miss while in Chile. In last few years, Chile became more popular, as a travel destination, especially for young travellers, nature lovers and adventure seekers. There are great national parks and protected areas in this pretty Andean contry. The most popular activity in Chile are trekking, biking and mountain hiking. Also climbing trips, river rafting, mountain biking, and horseback riding are very popular.
In the northern part of Chile there is a place called Valle de la Luna and the Atacama Desert. 13 kilometers west of San Pedro de Atacama. Surface of the Atacama desert resemble the moon surface. There are caverns to explore, mummies and traces of early man setllements in this area.
Cochamo Valley is nown as the “Yosemite of Chile”. Fantastic place to explore. Apart many great places, you have to try 10-kilometer-long “Cowboy Trail”. Therer are 1,000-meter-plus granite vertical walls. Another place is Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park established in 1926 in Chilean Lake District. Start your trip from Puerto Montt. Visit spectacular Petrohue Falls/Saltos del Petrohué.
Another place worth a visit, while landing in Chile is Mylodon Cave Natural Monument – El Monumento Natural Cueva del Milodón. Great scenic drive in the heart of the Patagonia area of Chile. Place located in a short distance from Puerto Natales. Visit Milodon Cave.
A very few people known – Chile has best in the world skeeing places. Most popular ski area in South America, the Valle Nevado became extremaly popular in last few years, before Covid 19 strike. 3.000 meters above sea level there are possibility of skeeing 112 days per year. There are 37 trails and 11 lifts available. Another skeeing area in Chile are places called El Colorado and La Parva.
If you have more then a week in Chile, add Chiloé Island & Chiloé National Park to your travel itinerary. Country’s second largest island. Visit Chiloé National Park and Islotes de Puñihuil Natural Monument.
Close to city of Iquique there is Humberstone and Santa Laura Saltpeter Works on the Pampa Desert. This is UNESCO World Heritage Site since year 2005. Now this is a fascinating ghost town.
35km from Punta Arenas there is Los Pingüinos Natural Monument (Monumento Natural Los Pingüinos). Chile’s largest pinguin colony. Visit beautiful Magdalena and Marta Islands near by.
While in Santiago. Not far from airport. 46km away – an easy rented car drive from Santiago – there is San Francisco Glacier and the 4,674-meter-tall Cerro El Morado mountain.
Pumalin Park is now a most popular conservation area in Chile. Area from Andes to Pacific – contry’s most beautiful nature area.
Lauca National Park (Parque Nacional Lauca) located 140km from city of Arica in the northern Chile. Visit lakes Cotacotani and Chungara. For city lovers there is town of Valparaiso in Chile. Narrow, cobbled streets, nice restaurants, shops and enterytaining areas. Nice harbour and few museum to explore: Naval and Maritime Museum – Museo Naval y Maritimo, Lord Cochrane’s Museum – Museo Lord Cochrane.
Another area worth a visit and explore in Chile is Chilean Lake District (Zona Sur). Here hiking, endless biking are available. There is lot of resemblance to Europe here. In the past so many immigrants from Germany, Switzerland and Austria settled here and builded they new lifes in South America.
Place where you have to spend at least two days is capital city – Santiago de Chile. Apart of great shopping and restaurants, there is so much to explore. Visit Chilean National Museum of Fine Arts – Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, Santiago Metropolitan Park – Parque Metropolitano de Santiago, Centro Cultural Palacio La Moneda. Museum of Memory and Human Rights – Museo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos. Also San Cristobal Hill and Santiago Metropolitan Park – Parque Metropolitano de Santiago. If you still have a power, visit Santiago’s ZOO.
Visit Chile without seeing Easter Island & Rapa Nui National Park – mean nothing. 3,500km away from Chile’s mainland. You need a flight to get there. There is 887 statueas of Moai – created by the island’s early people – Rapa Nui population. Now Rapa Nui National Park is UNESCO world’s Heritage Site. Visit impressive collection Ahu Tongariki. Also beach of Anakena is nice. Visit also Father Sebastian Englert Anthropological Museum in Hanga Roa.
One of the most important sites to visit in Chile is Torres Del Paine National Park located 100km north of city of Puerto Natales in southern Patagonia area. Visit Cordillera del Paine and Paine Massif. This is one of the top hikes in Patagonia region.
LARGE AIRPORTS IN CHILE
- Santiago de Chile – Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport
- Temuco – La Araucania International Airport
- Punta Arenas – Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo International Airport
- Puerto Williams – Guardiamarina Zañartu Airport
- Puerto Montt – El Tepual Airport
- Pucon – Pucon Airport
- Osorno – Cañal Bajo Carlos Hott Siebert Airport
- La Serena – La Florida Airport
- Isla de Pascua – Mataveri International Airport
- Iquique – Diego Aracena International Airport
- El Salvador – Ricardo Garcia Posada Airport
- Copiapo – Desierto de Atacama Airport
- Concepcion – Carriel Sur International Airport
- Calama – El Loa Airport
- Balmaceda – Balmaceda Airport
- Arica – Chacalluta International Airport
- Antofagasta – Andrés Sabella Gálvez International Airport
SMALL AIRPORTS IN CHILE
- Linares – Achibueno Airport
- Collipulli – Agua Buena Airport
- Palmilla – Agua Santa Airport
- Aguas Blancas – Aguas Blancas Airport
- Tiltil – Alberto Santos Dumont Airport
- Teno – Alempue Airport
- Pichidegua – Almahue Airport
- Isla Dawson – Almirante Schroeders Airport
- Cauquenes – Alto Cauquenes Airport
- Palena – Alto Palena Airfield
- Molina – Alupenhue Airport
- Angol – Angol los Confines Airport
- Frutillar – Anorada Airport
- Lago Ranco – Arquilhe Airport
- Recinto – Atacalco Sul Airport
- Ayacara – Ayacara Airport
- Timaukel – Azopardo Airport
- Tocopilla – Barriles Airport
- Rio Claro – Bellavista Airport
- Bulnes – Bulnes El Litral Airport
- Bulnes – Bulnes Rucamelen Airport
- Puerto Aysen – Cabo Juan Roman Airfield
- Lago Verde – Cacique Blanco Airport
- Caldera – Caldera Airport
- Isla las Huichas – Caleta Blanco Airport
- Chaiten – Caleta Gonzalo Airport
- Caleta Tortel – Caleta Tortel Airport
- Osorno – Callipulli Airport
- Paillaco – Calpulli Airport
- Porvenir – Capitan Fuentes Martinez Airport
- Michilla – Carolina Airport
- Cerro Castillo – Cerro Castillo Airport
- Carro Paranal – Cerro paranal Airport
- Chaiten – Chaiten Airfield
- Copiapo – Chamonate Airport
- Choshuenco – Chan Chan Airport
- Chanaral – Chanaral Airport
- Chepica – Chepica Airport
- Chile Chico – Chile Chico Airfield
- Chillan – Chillan Fundo El Carmen Airport
- Los Angeles – Cholguahue Airport
- Llifen – Chollinco Airport
- Chaiten – Chumilden Airport
- Chucuicamata – Chucuicamata Airport
- Cochamo – Cochamo Airport
- Combarbala – Cogoti La Pelicana Airport
- San Clemente – Colorado Airport
- Combarbala – Combarbala Airport
- Contao – Contao Airport
- Retiro – Copihue Airport
- Coposa – Coposa Airport
- Purranque – Corte Alto Airport
- Rapel – Costa del Sol Airport
- Rio Bueno – Cotreumo Airport
- Melipilla – Cuatro Diablos Airport
- Cumpeo – Cumpeo La Obra Airport
- Curacavi – Curacavi Airport
- Panguipulli – Curaco Airport
- Curico – Curico La Montana Airport
- Pucon – Curimanques Airport
- La Ligua – Diego Portales Airport
- Domeyko – Domeyko Airfield
- Puerto Varas – Don Dobri Airport
- Cochrane – Drummond Twins International Airport
- Melipilla – El Alba la Lumbrera Airport
- Cabildo – El Algarrobo Airport
- Retiro – El Almendro Airport
- Chaiten – El Amarillo Airport
- Quillota – El Boco Airport
- Cauquenes – El Boldo Airport
- Santiago – El Bosque Airport
- Teodoro Schmidt – El Baudi Airport
- Arica – El Buitre Airfield
- Rio Bueno – El Cardal Airport
- Talagante – El Corte Airport
- Santa Barbara – El Huachi Airport
- Calama – El Loa Airport
- Llanada Grande – El Manso Airport
- Puerto Varas – El Mirador Airport
- Pirque – El Principal Airport
- Salar de Atacama – El Salar Airport
- Parral – El Salto Airport
- Casablanca – El Tapihue Airport
- Puerto Montt – El Tepual Airport
- Ovalle – El Tuqui Airport
- Rinihue – El Vergel Airport
- Entrada Baker – Entrada Baker Airport
- Entrada Mayer – Entrada Mayer Airport
- Lautaro – Esperanza Airport
- Lago Verde – Estancio Rio Cisnes Airport
- Pirque – Estero Seco Airport
- Santiago – Eulogio Sanchez Airport
- Fachinal – Fachinal Airport
- Cerro Sombrero – Franco Bianco Airport
- Ovalle – Fray Jorge Airport
- Freirina – Freirina Airport
- Frutillar – Frutillar Airport
- Casablanca – Fundo Loma Larga Airport
- Rengo – Fundo Naicura Airport
- Frutillar – Fundo Tehuen Airport
- Futaleufu – Futaleufu Airfield
- Castro – Gamboa Airport
- Chillan – General Bernardo O’Higgins Airport
- Curico – General Freire Airport
- Carrizal Bajo – Gran Canon Airport
- Los Sauces – Guadaba Airport
- Lampa – Hacienda Lipangue Airport
- Villa Baviera – Hospital Villa Baviera Airport
- Hualaihué – Hualaihué Airport
- Ovalle – Huayanay Airport
- Hueicolla – Hueicomilla Airport
- Icalma Lake – Icalma Airport
- Illapel – Illapel Auco Airport
- Isla Apiao – Isla Apiao Airport
- Isla Butachauques – Isla Butachauques Airport
- Isla Mocha – Isla Mocha Airport
- Quinta de Tilcoco – Isla Picton Airport
- Isla Quenac – Isla Quenac Airport
- Isla San Felix – Isla San Felix Airport
- Isla Talcan – Isla Talcan Airport
- Isla Tierra del Fuego – Ivan Martinez Airport
- Ranguelmo – James Conrad Airport
- Paine – Juan Enrique Airport
- Osorno – Juan Kemp Airport
- Pencahue – La Aguada Airport
- Puyehue – La Capilla Airport
- Molina – La Cascada Airport
- Antofagasta – La Chimba Airport
- Antofagasta – La Escondida Airport
- Marchigue – La Esperanza Airport
- Rapel – La Estrella Airport
- La Serena – La Florida Airport
- La Junta – La Junta Airport
- Marchigue – La Laguna Airport
- Laraquete – La Playa Airport
- Pelarco – La Reforma Airport
- Chillan – La Vertiente Airport
- Santiago – La Victoria de Chacabuco Airport
- Guanguali – La Vina Airport
- Lago Brown – Lago Brown Airport
- Cunco – Lago Colico Airport
- Cochrane – Lago Vargas Airport
- Lago Verde – Lago Verde Airport
- Villa O’Higgins – Laguna Redonda Airport
- San Rafael Lake – Laguna San Rafael Airport
- Lampa – Lampa Lipangui Airport
- Rapel – Las Agullas Airport
- Retiro – Las Alpacas Airport
- Puerto Octay – Las Araucarias Airport
- Lago Ranco – Las Bandurrias Airport
- Taltal – Las Breas Airport
- Salamanca – Las Brujas Airport
- Valdivia – Las Marias Airport
- San Javier – Las Mercedes Airport
- Canete – Las Misiones Airport
- Osorno – Las Quemas Airport
- Las Tacas – Las Tacas Airport
- Lautaro – Lautaro Airport
- General Carrera Lake – Leones Airport
- Puyehue – Lican Airport
- Licanten – Licancel Airport
- Linares – Linares Airport
- Litueche – Litueche Airport
- Llanada Grande – Llanada Grande Airport
- Llifen – Llifen Calcuruppe Airport
- Lonquimay – Lolco Airport
- Futrono – Loncopan Airport
- Rio Claro – Lontuecito Airport
- Chaiten – Los Alerces Airport
- Chonchi – Los Calafates Airport
- Sagrada Familia – Los Cedros Airport
- Santiago – Los Cerillos Airport
- Iquique – Los Condores Airport
- Rengo – Los Gomeros Airport
- Cunco – Los Guayes Airport
- Curico – Los Lirios Airport
- Retiro – Los Maitenes Airport
- La Union – Los Maitenes de Villa Vieja Airport
- Molina – Los Monos Airport
- Cobquecura – Los Morros Airport
- Lebu – Los Pehuenches Airport
- Salamanca – Los pelambres Airport
- Mialqui – Los Tricuahues Airport
- Villarica – Malloco Airport
- Puerto Montt – Marcel Marchant Airport
- Punta Arenas – Marco Davison Bascur Airport
- Los Angeles – Maria Dolores airport
- Maria Elena – Maria Elena Airport
- Lonquimay – Marimenuco Airfield
- El Manzano – Marina de Rapel Airport
- Melinka – Melinka Airport
- Melipilla – Melipilla Airport
- Puerto Guadal – Meseta Cosmelli Airport
- Salar de Atacama – Minsal Airport
See more airports in Chile
CHILE COUNTRY PROFILE
Country formal name: Republic of Chile
Country code: CHL
Capital city: Santiago de Chile
Currency: Chilean Peso
Telephon country code: +56
Internet country domain: cl
Official languages: Spanish
Religion: Christianity, Roman Catolics, Cristian Protestants