List of airports in Peru in South America. One of the most visited country in the continent. Third largest “pais” in South America. Beautiful and magic Peru – a destination for dreamers and adventure seekers from all over the world. Here all airports in beautiful Peru. From the biggest international airports in the country, to the smaller air stripes used by drug cartels and illegal “trafficantes”. All the air forces information here. Airports, hotels near airports, best car rentals companies and individual car rentals in Peru. Lima, Cusco, Arequipa and other cities.
Arrivals to Peru, departures from Peru. Car rental informations on Peruvian airports, cheap flights to Peru and transfers from Peruvian airports. How to get from Lima International Airport to downtown of the city. Taxi, car rental and bus. Is Peru safe to travel. Can woman travel in Peru without any troubles. How to safely get from Lima to Cusco by plane. Buses from airports. BlaBlaCar in Peru. Uber in Peru. Car parks near airports in Peruvian cities.
Save 30% on next trip to Peru. Car rentals, hotels and cheap tickets to Peru
How do you fly to Cusco Peru. Where is the biggest airport in Peru. How many international airports are in Peru. What time of the year is the best to fly to Peru – those are the most common questions people ask regarding airports in Peru, while searching the internet.
How much cost cheapest tickets to Peru. Tips and proper new informations about trips to Peru. Money exchange on Peruvian airports. How many terminals have Lima airport. Flight connections in Peru – all country airlines. Most frequent fliers to Peru. How to get to Peru from Amsterdam and London. Which time of the year is the best to travel to Peru. Can i take coca leafes from Peru to European Union.
Travel from Peru to other South American airports. Such Brazil and Chile. Addresses of each airport in Peru. Prices of food on Peruvian airports. Can i sleep on Cusco airport. Arequipa airports transfers and travel guides. Andean airports the closerst options for travellers.
Customs in Peru. Can i use Uber in Peru? Only in Lima or other locations are available. Alkohol, Pisco and cigarettes in Peruvian airports and customs rules. Duty free shops in Peru. Police on airports in Peru. Dog search in Peruvian airports. Drug smugglers warning. What to avoid in Peruvian airports. What can i get from Peru.
Peru is one of the most beautiful and most interesting country in South America. Did you know – there is more then 6 thousand species of patatoes. Most of them came from Peru. There is so much to do and explore in Peru that i think one trip is not enough to see the country in full glory. The few tourist attractions we point out here you can’t miss it while in Peru. City of Lima, especially old town and Miraflores district along Pacific coast – must see. You have to try the famous Peruvian ceviche dish, made from fresh fish and lime juice.
THE BIGGEST TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN PERU
Off course you have to see Machu Picchu in Andes. And try to walk the Inca Trail. You have to visit city of Cusco – can go by plane from Lima. Cordillera Blanca is also a worth a try. Barranco in southern Lima area. Sillustani – funerary towers, close to Lake Titicaca. Also – Reserva Nacional de Paracas is great for wildlife lovers.
Pisco and the Ballestas Islands, Ica and the Sand Dunes at Huacachina – great thing to explore. Historic center of Lima. Puerto Maldonado and the Amazon. Reserva Nacional Tambopata and the Parque Nacional Bahuaja Sonene. City of Arequipa and Historical City Center. The Sacred Valley – towns of Pisac, Urubamba, and Ollantaytambo.
Nazca Lines – world’s famous place – take a cessna and fly above. Colca Canyon (Cañon del Colca). Lake Titicaca. And a great city of Cusco.
One of the biggest airports in Peru -Lima Airport (IATA code: LIM, ICAO code: SPIM), also known as Jorge Chavez International Airport, is the largest airport in entire Peru. Lima Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 68 destinations in 20 countries in total. At present, there are 21 domestic flights from Lima to other destination in Peru.
The most popular direct destinations from Peru’s airports are cities: San Salvador, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, Concepcion in Chile, San Jose in Costa Rica, Cordoba in Argentina, Barcelona in Spain, Porto Alegre in Brazil, Salta in Argentina, Havana in Cuba, Toronto in Canada, Montevideo in Uruguay, Brasilia, Mendoza in Argentina, Tucuman, Orlando in Florida, New York in United States.
And another destinations: Antofagasta in Chile, Cartagena in Colombia, Rosario in Argentina, London Gatwick in United Kingdom, city of Cali in Colombia, Foz de Iguacu in Brazil, La Paz in Bolivia, Buenos Aires, Asuncion in Paraguay, Paris in France, Guayaquil in Ecuador, Santa Cruz de la Sierra in Bolivia, Quito in Ecuador, Medellin in Colombia, Los Angeles in USA, Chachapoyas in Peru, Tingo Maria in Peru, Fort Lauderdale in Florida USA, Punta Cana in Dominican Republic, Atlanta, Houston, Sao Paulo in Brazil, Madrid, city of Ilo in Peru.
Remaining flights connections/destinations available from Peruvian airports are: Dallas Fort Worth in Texas USA, Amsterdam in Netherlands, Cancun in Mexico, Mexico City, Bogota in Colombia and Panama City, Miami and Santiago de Chile. Also domestic flights to: Cusco, Arequipa, Tarapoto, Pucallpa, Iquitos, Piura, Chiclayo, Juliaca, Huanuco, city of Cajamarca, Trujillo, Tumbes, Ayacucho, Tacna and talara.
The most important airlines present in Peru are: LATAM, Sky Airline, Viva Air Peru, Avianca, United Airlines, American Airlines, California Pacific Airlines and Star Peru.
INTERNATIONAL PERUVIAN AIRPORTS
- Lima International Airport – Jorge Chávez International Airport
- Cusco International Airport – Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport
- Arequipa International Airport – Rodríguez Ballón International Airport
- Trujillo International Airport – Cap. FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport
DOMESTIC PERUVIAN AIRPORTS
- Andahuaylas – Andahuaylas Airport
- Atalaya – Tnte. Gral. Gerardo Pérez Pinedo Airport
- Ayacucho – Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendívil Duarte Airport
- Cajamarca – Mayor General FAP Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport
- Chachapoyas – Chachapoyas Airport
- Huanaco – Alférez FAP David Figueroa Fernandini Airport
- Ilo – Ilo Airport
- Iquitos – Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport
- Jaen – Jaen Airport
- Jauja – Francisco Carle Airport
- Juliaca – Inca Manco Cápac International Airport
- Piura – Cap. FAP Guillermo Concha Iberico International Airport
- Pucallpa – FAP Captain David Abensur Rengifo International Airport
- Puerto Maldonado – Padre Aldamiz International Airport
- Tacna – Crnl. FAP Carlos Ciriani Santa Rosa International Airport
- Talara – Cap. FAP Victor Montes Arias Airport
- Tarapoto – Cad. FAP Guillermo del Castillo Paredes Airport
- Tingo Maria – Tingo Maria Airport
- Tumbes – Cap. FAP Pedro Canga Rodríguez Airport
- Yurimaguas – Moisés Benzaquén Rengifo Airport
SMALL AIRPORTS IN PERU
- Alerta – Alerta Airport
- Andoas – Alférez FAP Alfredo Vladimir Sara Bauer Airport
- Anta – Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport
- Atico District – Atico Airport
- Breu – Tipishsa Airport
- Caballococha – Caballococha Airport
- Cajabamba – Pampa Grande Airport
- Chimbote – Tnte. FAP Jaime Montreuil Morales Airport
- Ciudad Constitucion – Ciudad Constitucion Airport
- Colonia Angamos – Colonia Angamos Airport
- Contamana – Contamana Airport
- Corrientes – Trompeteros Airport
- Cuajone – Cuajone Botiflaca Airport
- San Antonio del Esatrecho – El Estrecho Airport
- Espinar – Yauri Airport
- Esperanza – Puerto Esperanza Airport
- Güeppi – Güeppi Airport
- Huamachuco – Huamachuco Airport
- Iberia – Iberia Airport
- Ica – Las Dunas Airport
- Inapari – Inapari Airport
- Jeberos – Bellavista Airport
- Juanjui – Juanjui Airport
- Kiteni – Kiteni Airport
- Las Malvinas – Las Malvinas Echarate Airport
- Manu – Manu Airport
- Mazamari – Mayor Pnp Nancy Flore Airport
- Mollebamba – Tulpo Airport
- Mollendo – Mollendo Airport
- Moquegua – Cesar Torque Podesta Airport
- Moyobamba – Moyobamba Airport
- Nazca – Maria Reiche Neuman Airport
- Nuevo Mundo – Nuevo Mundo Airport
- Orcopampa – Orcopampa Airport
- Pacasmayo – Pacasmayo Airport
- Pataz – Chagual Airport
- Pias – Pias Airport
- Pisco – Capitán FAP Renán Elías Olivera Airport
- Quince Mil – Quince Mil Airport
- Quiruvilca – Pata de Gallo Airport
- Requena – Requena Airport
- Rio Santiago – Galilea Airport
- Rioja – Juan Simons Vela Airport
- Rodriguez de Mendoza – San Nicolas Airport
- San Lorenzo – San Lorenzo Airport
- San Ramon – Capitán FAP Leonardo Alvariño Herr Airport
- San Rafael – San Rafael Airport
- Santa Maria de Nieva – Ciro Alegria Airport
- Santa Maria del Mar – Lib Mandy Metropolitano Airport
- Santa Rosa – Palmapampa Airport
- Saposoa – Saposoa Airport
- Satipo – Satipo Airport
- Sepahua – Sepahua Airport
- Tahuania – Bolognesi Airport
- Tocache – Tocache Airport
- Tocache – Palmas de Espino Airport
- Toquepala – Toquepala Airport
- Uchiza – Uchiza Airport
- Vicco – Vicco Airport
- Vilcashuaman – Vilcashuaman Airport
- Vitor – Mayor FAP Guillermo Protset del Castillo Airport
MILITARY AIRPORTS IN PERU
- Lima – LAs Palmas Air Base
- Iquitos – Teniente Bergerie Airport
- La Joya – La Joya Air Base
- Talara – El Pato Air Base
- San Juan de Marcona – San Juan de Marcona Airport
PERU COUNTRY PROFILE
Country formal name: República del Perú
Country code: PER
Capital city: Lima
Telephon country code: +51
Internet country domain: pe
Official languages: Spanish, Quechua, Aymara
Religion: Roman Catholic