Updated list of airports in Suriname country in South America. Most importand travel informations for those who want to prepare trip to Suriname and want to explore this great continent. Such essential informations tightly linked to airports in Suriname, such: transports from Suriname main airports to downtown. Arrivals to Suriname and departure flights from Suriname. How to get to Suriname from airport in Brazil, or how to find the best option to fly from Mexico to Suriname.
Car rental from Surinam’s airports, hotels and accomodation near airports in Suriname. Cheap airplane tickets to Suriname. Is Suriname safe country to travel today. Travelling solo to Suriname and how to sleep on airports in Suriname. Full informations about all airports in Suriname. Large airports in Suriname and small airports in Suriname in South America. Suriname is sandwiched between country of Guyana and French Guiana in South America. Suriname also share the border with Brazil. Not so many tourist visit Suriname those days. Especially after Covid 19 pandemia.
Some of the Surinam’s airports below are very small airstrips in the jungle. Not everywhere is possible to find scheduled flight from bigger airports in the country or from another countries in South America.
Save 30% on travel to Suriname today – car rentals, hotels and cheap tickets to Suriname
There are several important factors regarding airports in Surinam. Among others are search results from mayor search engines from people looking for cheap flight to Suriname. Google Netherlands is a number one world wide search engine with most searches came from.
People looking for such key words such as: which is the cheapest search engine to find cheap tickets to Suriname from Amsterdam. Cheap tickets to Suriname. Cheap flights to Suriname. Flight search engine with cheap tickets to Suriname. Airline tickets to Paramaribo. Cheap flights Paramaribo Amsterdam. Ticket prices Suriname.
Where is the best time of the year to travel to Suriname. Are Suriname is safe to travel today. Airports in Suriname safety. Guns control in Suriname airports. Drugs consumption on Surinam’s airports. Travel alone to Suriname. LGBT people in Suriname. Woman alone in Suriname. Backpacking in Suriname. Transport from airport Paramaribo to downtown. Hotels near Paramaribo airport. How much money i need per day to travel as backpacker in Suriname for three months.
AIRPORTS IN SURINAME
- Paramaribo – Zorg en Hoop Airport
- Afobaka – Afobaka Airstrip
- Alalapadu – Alalapadu Airstrip
- Albina – Albina Airstrip
- Amatopo – Amatopo Airstrip
- Anapaike – Lawa Anapaike Airstrip
- Antino Benzdorp – Lawa Antino Airstrip
- Apetina – Apetina Airstrip
- Avanavero – Avanavero Airstrip
- Bakhuys – Bakhuys Airstrip
- Groot Henar – Alupi Airstrip
- Botopasi – Botopasi Airstrip
- Cabana Heidoti – Cabana Airstrip
- Cayana – Cayana Airstrip
- Kuruni – Coeroenie Airstrip
- Cottica – Lawa Cottica Airstrip
- Djoemoe Asidonhopo – Djoemoe Airstrip
- Donderskamp – Donderskamp Airstrip
- Drietabbetje – Drietabbetje Airstrip
- Gakaba – Gakaba Airstrip
- Godo Holo Pikienkondre de Miranda – Godo Holo Airstrip
- Rosebel Gold Mine – Gross Rosebell Airstrips
- Peperhol – Henri Alwies Airstrip
- Jarikaba – Jarikaba Airstrip
- Kabalebo – Kabalebo Airstrip
- Tapanahony ressort – Kami Kami Airstrip
- Kayser Mountains – Kayser Airstrip
- Kwamelasemoetoe – Kwamelasemoetoe Airstrip
- Laduani – Laduani Airstrip
- Langatabbetje – Langatabbetje Airstrip
- Lelygebergte – Lelygebergte Airstrip
- Moengo – Moengo Airstrip
- Nieuw Jacobkondre – Njoeng Jacob Kondre Airstrip
- Oelemari – Oelemari Airport
- Paloemeu – Vincent Fayks Airport
- Paramaribo – Gummels Heliport Paramaribo
- Poeketi – Poeketi Airstrip
- Poesoegroenoe – Poesoegroenoe Airstrip
- Raghoebarsing – Raghoebarsing Airstrip
- Ralleighvallen / Voltzberg – Raleigh Airstrip
- Sarakreek – Sarakreek Airstrip
- Sipaliwini – Sipaliwini Airstrip
- Stoelmanseiland – Stoelmans Eiland Airstrip
- Tabiki Benzdorp – Lawa Tabiki Airstrip
- Tafelberg – Tafelberg Airstrip
- Tepoe Kasikasima – Tepoe Airstrip
- Totness Coronie – Totness Airstrip
- Vier Gebroeders – Vier Gebroeders Airstrip
- Wagoningen – Wagoningen Airstrip
- Washabo Apoera – Washabo Airport
- Zanderij – Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport
There are 7 airlines flying in and out from Suriname. American Airlines, Caribbean Airlines, TUI Fly, Gol, Copa Airlines, KLM and Surinam Airways.
Which is the biggest airport in Suriname where most flight go?
Paramaribo Airport (IATA code: PBM, ICAO code: SMJP), also known as Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport, is the biggest airport in Suriname country. Paramaribo Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 8 destinations in 8 countries all together. At present, there are no domestic flights from Paramaribo.
FLIGHTS CONNECTIONS SURINAME
There are several direct flights from Suriname to other destinations mainly in South America, southern part of USA and Europe. The destinations ara as follow: airport Miami in Florida USA, airport Willemstad in Curacao, airport in Panama City, airport Belem in Brazil, airport Aruba, airport Georgetown in Guyana, airport Amsterdam in Netherlands and airport Port of Spain in Trinidad and Tobago.
SURINAME COUNTRY PROFILE
Country formal name: Republic of Suriname (Dutch language: Republiek Suriname)
Country code: SUR
Capital city: Paramaribo
Currency: Surinamese dollar
Telephone country code: +597
Internet country domain: sr
Official languages: Dutch
Continent: South America